Elsmere, Kentucky

I ORDERED A BLUE DELL LAPTOP AS SEEN ON TV.THEY SENT ME BLACK.I SENT IT BACK WITH A PHONE CALL REQUESTING A FULL REFUND.MARIA SAID SHE WOULD NOTIFY DELL TO GIVE FULL REFUND.I GOT A DELL FROM A LOCAL STORE AND NOW THREE WEEKS LATER I GOT THE ORIGINAL ORDER .WAY TOO LATE .QVC GAVE ME THE NUMBER TO DELL WAREHOUSE TO EXPLAIN.

I CALLED AND WAITED ABOUT 56 MINUTES AND WAS DISCONNECTED.NOW IM TRYING TO RETURN IT THE SECOND TIME.I SPOKE TO VISA AND THEY SAID IF I CANT GET A REFUND THEY WILL TAKE CARE OF IT. THANK YOU VISA.

THIS TIME IM U AND SOME ODD CENTSSING MY OWN CARRIER TO RETURN IT.561 DOLLARS AND 78CENTS IM WAITING FOR.PEOPLE BEWARE.

Reviewer is in unhappy mood. This person stated that there is a room for improvement of not getting my refund. Please immediately contact the author of this review to discuss order processing issue of dell laptop and associated monetary loss in the amount of $562. Qvc needs to issue a full refund according to poster's claims.

Other people also mentioned dell laptop in their reviews. You may find this information helpful for further shopping at Qvc.

Had an Experience with Qvc?

Comments