Just recently ordered a Dell 17 inch laptop from watching QVC.The host showed the laptop with a lighted keyboard.

Guess what ! they aired the wrong laptop and I received the laptop without a back light keyboard. When I turned it on I was looking to light the keyboard I know I had seen the QVC rep showing the laptop with a lighted keyboard.I thought I was losing my memory. A few days later I get email stating that they aired the wrong laptop and If I wanted I could return it.

I already made it my personal laptop with my settings,..don't want to go thru the shipping hassles..but was bummed out I really wanted this feature.

This reviewer shared experience about not as described and wants this business to read this review and look into the issue (if any). The author is overall dissatisfied with Qvc. Reviewer wants customer support to reach out to him or her ASAP for further discussion of this matter.

Also, you can continue reading comments about Qvc.

Check out the best and the worst companies in Shopping category for more informed decision or compare Qvc to other companies on our site.

Had an Experience with Qvc?

Comments