2.3
Additional Fees
Privacy and Data Security
Turnaround Time

I RETURNED KEURIG K40 IN A K50 BOX. I WAS TOLD THAT THEY BOXED IT ESPECIALLY FOR QVC SALES.

I FELT THEY WERE DUMPING THE OLD MODELS IN A NEW BOX!!!! AFTER RETURNING, I RECEIVED THE FIRST PAY THAT I PAID FOR. THE FOLLOWING MONTH QVC STARTED REBILLING ME AGAIN FOR THE ITEM THAT WAS RETURNED!!!!!

I CALLED THEM TO FIND OUT WHAT WHAT THIS ITEM WAS ON MY CREDIT CARD. THEY ACKNOWLEDGED THAT I SHOULD HAVE NOT BEEN BILLED, FLAGGED IT FOR A DIFFERENT DEPARTMENT TO CONTACT ME WITHIN 5 BUSINESS DAYS AND GAVE ME A $10 CREDIT AS A GIFT FOR MY DEALING WITH THIS PROBLEM.

BE AWARE THAT I PURCHASED THIS ITEM LAST DECEMBER AND IT IS NOW JUNE AND THEY WERE BILLING ME ALL ALONG.

IT MAY SEEM LIKE A GREAT THING THIS FLEXPAY BUT YOU NEED TO DO YOUR HOMEWORK AND CHECK ALL YOUR PAYMENTS! REALLY HOW MANY OTHER ITEMS HAVE WE BEEN BILLED FOR AND RETURNED?

Reason of review: Problems with payment.

Preferred solution: Let the company propose a solution.

I liked: It is a beautiful tree when working right.

I didn't like: Price was not less than local store no great savings.

Comments

Years ago, they had a 17 day return processing time before they could take any action; I understand that it has since improved. What hasn't changed (which it should) is the non cancelation of both an EZpayment (s) and / or auto delivery (so, your future orders will still ship and of course bill your card).

They never seem to credit you for returns, my bill gets higher, never lower after a return. When I call to inquire they always say the same thing " it can take up to Two billing cycles to see the credit on your account" I have called and called and I still never see the credit.

I have connected the Better Business Bureau to no avail... Have decided to stop buying from QVC, some agency needs to check into QVC's return system!