Not only does QVC charge you more for return postage, they do not refund the original shipping charges like they used to.I paid for return postage to save money and was charged postage anyway.

When I called to ask about it, the "customer service rep" proudly told me that they no longer refunded postage and then said in a very sarcastic tone " bye" and hung up. I have shopped with QVC for years -- back when they were CVS. I am done. I will not even tune them in on my tv ever again!

They send a product that does not fit because their sizing is off, and then you have to pay for the return twice!

Beware!This used to be a great company!

This reviewer shared experience about "meaness of rep and the shipment charges for returning an item" and wants this business to issue a full refund as the author lost $6. This person is overall dissatisfied with Qvc. Reviewer wants customer support to reach our to him or her ASAP for further discussion of this matter.

Also, you can continue reading comments about Qvc.

Check out the best and the worst companies in Shopping category for more informed decision or compare Qvc to other companies on our site.

Had an Experience with Qvc?

Comments

Central Islip, New York, United States #1033734

I would like to cancel my account from QVC please no more emails please thanks DAVINA DOWDS

My wife in the last month or so has received 4 items that she did not order.I noted one of these items like a shoe color I know she would not order.

Anyone know why QVC would be doing this repeatedly?She assumed QVC was crediting back shipping both ways because they had done so in the past.