Bought a tree last week, just tried putting up, 9 hours later, both arms scratched with blood dripping off me, wrenched back, and only have bottom up!This thing does not line up, cooperate, does not care.
The plugs are suppose to line up on top of each other, this one does not! Now I have a bottom half of tree in my living room that smells and cannot add the rest of it on! Wanted to return it...threw box out today.
And do not want to touch tree!!QVC NEEDS TO STATE THESE TREES CAN CAUSE BODILY HARM!!!!Need a tetanus shot..the toxic smell is also gross Bah Humbug!
More Review Details
- Product or service
- Christmas Tree
- Review category
You May Also Like
- "The perfume scammers at Scentura won't give Investigative guy John Mattes a manager job.Why do they always kick him out from all the offices he goes to . What..."
- "After having our dinner which took longer than I expected, I recommended a dinner presentation to my sister. The next morning I called to see if everything was good...."
- "I ordered a mobile phone worth Php 5,499.00 last May 22, I paid it with my smartmoney debit card. After a few hours, customer service called me to verify the..."
- "Hi all of you. My name is Rachel Mirelez. I have been with preview models for coming up on a year and It has been the most amazing experience ever...."
- "Since obtaining business service internet over the past 45 days, our connection drops daily and several times during the day. I have called customer support twice to no avail. The..."
- "proof is everything.. NANCY TAYLOR IS A DISTURBED INDIVIDUAL WHO IS HIDING BEHIND A SMALL CLEANING BUSINESS .... FROM CONFLICTING STATEMENTS IN HER BUSINESS CHARTER TO FALSE & CONFLICTING STATEMENTS..."
- "I have had a HORRIBLE experience with this product, the NETSPEND PREPAID VISA DEBIT. It is the perfect scam... They make it as difficult as possible to activate..."
- "Not sure about other Shaws supermarkets. However the fruit department in Shaws market in Littleton, NH has been very disappointing . Last Friday the 6th of June I thought..."
- "I have had one challenge after the next with my 48 in GE Monogram fridge. Two expensive repair calls, arguments with GE "service". Basically unwilling to stand behind a..."