Epping, New Hampshire

Bought a tree last week, just tried putting up, 9 hours later, both arms scratched with blood dripping off me, wrenched back, and only have bottom up!This thing does not line up, cooperate, does not care.

The plugs are suppose to line up on top of each other, this one does not! Now I have a bottom half of tree in my living room that smells and cannot add the rest of it on! Wanted to return it...threw box out today.

And do not want to touch tree!!QVC NEEDS TO STATE THESE TREES CAN CAUSE BODILY HARM!!!!Need a tetanus shot..the toxic smell is also gross Bah Humbug!

Review about: Christmas Tree.

PRODUCT OR SERVICE Not specified
Reason of Review / Monetary Loss Not specified / Not specified
Preferred solution Not specified

Had an Experience with Qvc?

Comments

KevinRichards

Have an adult help you put the tree up, problem solved.

YOUR SUPPOSE TO STAND THE TREE UP NOT SIT DOWN ON THE BOTTOM HALF OF IT NO WONDER IT STINKS LMAO!

LMAO

SERVES PEOPLE RIGHT FOR BUYING CHINESS KNOCK OFF FAKE TREES.

Orlando, Florida, United States #927760

Maybe they put a warning on the box that says "Not safe for idiots".

Florida, United States #906975

I can confirm.Our tree sucks too.

It has a god awful foul smell.No way is that coming into our house.

mered39
Manchester, New Hampshire, United States #898066

News flash all Christmas trees either throw needles which hurt or in the case of fake ones you get scratch.

Tucker
Los Angeles, California, United States #746365

I'm sorry, but I have to say Thank You.You just ended my crappy week with huge belly laughs.

If you weren't trying to be funny, you certainly were...That was hilarious, along with the picture slide.I hope the tree finally got up and stopped stinking.

mikamouse15
to Tucker #746407

No, I was NOT TRYING TO BE FUNNY...So feel free to go back to your crappy week.

No the tree is not up and still stinks, if you bend over, I'll show you!:roll

KevinRichards
to mikamouse15 #1045023

First of all just because you are incompetent and cannot do a simple task does not mean you need to be rude and nasty. Second get an adult to help you put the tree up.