Qvc - The Christmas Tree From ***!

242 of 348 Qvc reviews

Bought a tree last week, just tried putting up, 9 hours later, both arms scratched with blood dripping off me, wrenched back, and only have bottom up!This thing does not line up, cooperate, does not care.

The plugs are suppose to line up on top of each other, this one does not! Now I have a bottom half of tree in my living room that smells and cannot add the rest of it on! Wanted to return it...threw box out today.

And do not want to touch tree!!QVC NEEDS TO STATE THESE TREES CAN CAUSE BODILY HARM!!!!Need a tetanus shot..the toxic smell is also gross Bah Humbug!

This review is a subjective opinion of a user.
Report Comment Private message author

Had the same issue 7 Yes 7
242 of 348 Qvc reviews
Comment as anonymous As anonymous or Log in
OR Is it your business? Respond to your
customers as verified company representative.
Apply for a Free Plan
KevinRichards

Oct 08, 2015 #1045022

Have an adult help you put the tree up, problem solved.

Oct 08, 2015 #1045016

YOUR SUPPOSE TO STAND THE TREE UP NOT SIT DOWN ON THE BOTTOM HALF OF IT NO WONDER IT STINKS LMAO!

0 0 Reply
LMAO

Oct 08, 2015 #1045011

SERVES PEOPLE RIGHT FOR BUYING CHINESS KNOCK OFF FAKE TREES.

Nov 27, 2014 #906975 Florida, United States

I can confirm. Our tree sucks too. It has a god awful foul smell. No way is that coming into our house.

6 0 Reply
Tucker

Nov 22, 2013 #746365 Los Angeles, California, United States

I'm sorry, but I have to say Thank You. You just ended my crappy week with huge belly laughs. If you weren't trying to be funny, you certainly were...That was hilarious, along with the picture slide. I hope the tree finally got up and stopped stinking.

8 1 Reply
mikamouse15

Nov 22, 2013 #746407

No, I was NOT TRYING TO BE FUNNY... So feel free to go back to your crappy week. No the tree is not up and still stinks, if you bend over, I'll show you! :roll

0 10 Reply
KevinRichards

Oct 08, 2015 #1045023

First of all just because you are incompetent and cannot do a simple task does not mean you need to be rude and nasty. Second get an adult to help you put the tree up.

1 0 Reply
Great comment! Would you like to convert it into review?

You will be able to edit the text before publishing.

× You are about to contact PissedConsumer.com

Review submitted through "Contact Us" will not get published on the site or forwarded to Qvc. However, many companies do monitor reviews on our site.

×
You were reading a complaint about Qvc.
Filing a new complaint about
×