Bought a tree last week, just tried putting up, 9 hours later, both arms scratched with blood dripping off me, wrenched back, and only have bottom up!This thing does not line up, cooperate, does not care.
The plugs are suppose to line up on top of each other, this one does not! Now I have a bottom half of tree in my living room that smells and cannot add the rest of it on! Wanted to return it...threw box out today.
And do not want to touch tree!!QVC NEEDS TO STATE THESE TREES CAN CAUSE BODILY HARM!!!!Need a tetanus shot..the toxic smell is also gross Bah Humbug!
More Review Details
- Product or service
- Christmas Tree
- Review category
You May Also Like
- "I ordered a mobile phone worth Php 5,499.00 last May 22, I paid it with my smartmoney debit card. After a few hours, customer service called me to verify the..."
- "Eighty-nine homeowners from Bakersfield, CA filed a lawsuit against LENNAR Homes for construction defects. Milstein, Adelman, and Kreger, the firm representing the homeowners, released a statement saying: "These..."
- "On 9/2/12 11:38am, I bought a queen Aerobed at Target, Ca for $216.00. When I opened it later that day for my guests to use, we found it covered with..."
- "I didn't mind waiting for the items ... I knew that they'd take a while coming from China. But then only 3 of the 4 pieces arrived (and the 4th..."
- "I went to one of my friend's parties and I did a make up party. They tried to rope me into working for them since i have the personality. I..."
- "I ordered a DELUXE delivery of Teleflora's Red, White and You bouquet for a friend's 50th birthday. She sent me a photo of what she received, which she was..."
- "well i,m disable an i was post to get a raise on my social security an my ssi but all i got was a Dollar an a penny raise so..."
- "...This company lied and said they attempted to deliver a package at 8:04 pm at night to a business..."
- "I wouldn’t advise anyone to ever shop at this Prattville, Alabama location. If I could, I would give them zero (0) stars, but I have to give them at least..."