1.9

I ordered 3 items. 4-5 days later I saw my first value pays for all three items charged to my credit card.

Waited for items to be delivered, which never happened, so i called them to ask what is going on. The lady from CS said that items were prepared for shipping but then shipping was cancelled and items went back to their warehouse, so she said I will receive refund. week later there was still no refunds. I called again, two different CS persons said different thing - one that some kind of hold is put on my refunds and someone from corporate office will contact me.

Never happened, now 5 business days later. Second person said refund was done and I need to wait 10 (!) banking days to see it?? I called again today - 23 days after they charged my card and 11 days after i made first call requesting refund, and now I am told that i need to wait for corporate office to contact me after they finish their 'looking into what happened'.

So, I ordered, was charged for items on 1/24, items never shipped to me, today is 2/16 and still no refund, after calling them 4 times now. Darn thieves, nothing more.

Review about: Qvc Shipping Service.

Reason of review: Return, Exchange or Cancellation Policy.

I didn't like: Not getting my refund.

Comments