Called Customer Service to let them know that a Jacket I ordered from Susan Graver {lt. tan..Beautiful Jacket} had spots/lines of light gray on front of Jacket which I have never worn.

Asked what I might do to get these spots off since I could not return it(30 days were pass) I had washed jacket myself since it stated it was washable faux leather. She suggested I bring it to a Professional Cleaner, which I did , and no luck, spots are still there. I have been a customer of qvc and especially Susan Graver clothing for over 25 years, and this has been the biggest disappointment of any product I have purchased. I hope you can either send me a new Jacket (No spots please) or refund my account.

I will be happy to return the Jacket, or perhaps I could wear it, to show the Quality Product I received from Susan Graver. Lynn Duggan

Reviewer is in unhappy mood. This person is quite happy with some items are fine. Please immediately contact the author of this review to discuss damaged or defective of susan graver and associated monetary loss in the amount of $75. QVC needs to offer any options to resolve the issue according to poster's claims.

Other people also mentioned susan graver in their reviews. You may find this information helpful for further shopping at QVC.

Comments

Springfield, Massachusetts, United States #1279316

Why did you wait so long. I would of returned right away. Your fault not QVC