I have bought QVC Northern Lights many times.I love their sheets, but..I wish the MFG would make the bottom sheets with envelope flaps for better fitting and easier to be put on.
I am 70 yrs old and fight the bed every week. Also I would like the top sheets to be fitted. Their sheet counts are wonderful and it feels cool and like you are laying on satin sheets. Think you could tell them that.
I would pay more and buy more if they could do that.
I would also like a response to this suggestion/complaint.Thank you
More Review Details
- Review category
You May Also Like
- "I bought two pocket hoses. One of 25' on August 3, 2013 and another one of 50' in July 20, 2013. I paid for both $29.97 without tax. Both..."
- "On 10/3/14, I purchased a Sig Sauer P250 Sub-compact .40cal, item #93496. The order, as described, was for the gun with two 12 round magazines. I received an email confirming..."
- "It is amusing that people don't get plastic will melt in the summer heat and then blame their stupidity on a company. The scent circles contain oil and DO contain..."
- "I have been banned Before long time ago after FEW MONTH i open again account on the site and i have been APPROVED BY #cam4 and today im banned..."
- "I have a pair of work boots my parents bought me for christmas. Making them less than a year old and the soles are falling apart. I usually buy timberland..."
- "Hi, I live in a city of a million people. I am a woman who works in construction. It is clearly a man who finds the product for marks. This..."