2.8

It's bad enough we have to tolerate this woman. Must we tolerate her dishonesty, also?!

She was on this weekend selling heaters, and blatantly lied. It upset me so, I even wrote down the times. At 10:32, she said of the three she owned, none of them had infrared technology. At 10:36, she said her heaters at home DID have Infrared.

In the first place, we don't care what she has. The show is about the product, not her. Although, she fails to understand that.

And, OMG, that hairdo she had. She thinks she's cool, and edgy, but she just looks foolish!

Review about: Qvc Reporter.

Comments

SHE LOOKS LIKE A LESBIAN

I have seen Shaun contradict herself many times. On a Dooney show, she said that she had purchased the handbag that she was talking about, but then I saw her on another show and she was talking about the same handbag and said she was going to purchase the bag.

So, which is it? I really can not watch her anymore because she is so pretentious, immature and not sincere.

She has difficulty focusing and she comes off as quite rude. QVC seriously needs to let her go.

Be careful people when you place an order. Even though you tell the customer service person on the phone you DO NOT want auto delivery, they don't listen, and put you on auto delivery anyway! Happened to me more than once!

I totally agree with you! The arrogance of the woman is unbelievable!