4.7

What and when are you going to do something about rude and obnoxious Susan Graver and Shawn Killinger? I finally had it up to here with Shawn spending the whole time Laurie Felt was presenting her clothes buying for herself every item that was brought out, talking to whomever was upstairs while the models stand anround and finally Laura said Well, I guess it's the Shawn show! She insults Isaac Mizrahi and at times calls him annoying. She told Dennis Basso he needed to go and he turned around and said "I'll slap you!"

She's also walked away from Josie Maran leaving Josie without notice throwing her hands in the air!

Then there's the worst of all....Susan Graver. OMG she never stops talking even talking over the host or interrupting until the host just steps away which Susan doesn't even notice since Susan takes over. Her clothes are hideous. But that's probably a good thing since this means I don't have to watch her.

Someone told me Susan deletes her bad reviews but I found plenty about Shawn.

Product or Service Mentioned: Qvc Tv Show.

Reason of review: On time delivery.

I liked: Price of item.

Comments

Holy *** people. Get lives of your own, please, & stop insulting women whom you know only via television!

Women are so vicious toward one another! That is what is UGLY, not a tv host. Grow up!!! If you don't want to watch certain people, tune to another channel!

I am, literally, shaking my head. Sad, sad, sad!!!

to A Woman Supporting Women #1576803

Are you serious??? It is the customers that drive the Q channel, and if enough are annoyed, such as myself, then there will be a loss in revenue.

Sad? I don't think so!

I too find both of these women annoying. So shake your head all you want, but the bottom line is, I quit watching the channel, and buying product, due to hosts like these!

Susan Graver needs to tone down. She talks too much and has to be in every shot.

Why have models If all you see is SG. If she is on I immediately turn channel.

QVC really needs to pay attention to all comments re Shawn K and Susan G.......two premadonnas that are so annoying to watch! If they want to continue to talk about themselves they should go to Facebook to do so. They are both very rude and overbearing.

Someone needs to tell Shawn that dressing like mother daughter is cute, but when you are a forty something and have the same hairdo (pony on top of head) as your one year old daughter, that is not cute.

I noticed Susan Graver never compliments any other designer. Only herself and her clothes, while Kim Gravel compliments all the designers and purchases their clothes, but not on air like Shawn Killenger.

to Mel b #1563175

I agree about Susan Graver. I am in total disbelief over her juvenile behavior.

She is self involved, she doesn't listen and she is very rude. The Hosts look at her like she's crazy, but she's so busy talking, she doesn't notice. The Hosts can't even name the colors.

I turn the channel when she is on. She really needs to take etiquette classes on how to be a lady and how to be humble.

Sean Killenger changed with the bright lipstick, think it soaked into her brain. Rude!!!! Cannot watch her anymore!

Susan Graver, please shut up. I would buy your clothes but you are an irritant, same stupid words over each item presented. Liquid Knit, "so good" " you will wear this" on and on!!!!

Both Susan Graver & Shawn Killinger are narcissists!Susan has that whiny high pitched voice & continually compliments herself!Shawn looks like an old *** with her ugly hairdo & horrific black eye make up!

to Scooter #1524194

Agree. Beyond annoying.

Both women. Cannot watch either one. Narcissistic doesn’t EVEN begin to describe them. SG’s voice is like fingernails on the hood of a car...and it never stops.

She talks INCESSANTLY!!! What’s with that?

to cmk #1592502

Right!

Shawn mayb gave up the wiccan dresses and black hair... Now she struts bk and forth like a child look at me look at me like susan graver..Noticed camera moves away..

Hilarious last nite she drank so many 8greens like she was into it sooo much and so on trend!

Lol she prob *** all over the set last nite!!!! Lmao....Shes an Idiot........

to mel #1443791

I totally agree with you Mel, Right On! Can't watch that woman for longer than a few minutes, she a phony ASS!

to Donna #1524799

I agree with everyone!!! Shawn is so annoying and it’s all about her, I refuse to watch qvc when she’s presentig. Susan Graver’s voice and always twirling around is just to much.

to Donna Lee #1527777

Agreed. And constantly watches herself in the monitor. Ugh!!!

to Donna Lee #1592501

Omg yes! You will live in this;it's so good!

About everything ! Ugh