57.9K views

PLEASE QVC..make her go away....."Shawnie Sue" is egomaniacal and makes me ill.

I'm sure she is a nice person, but this persona MUST go. She races around the set, trying on clothes to see how SHE looks, does this pretend religious faith schtick, and if I hear her rave about "moto jackets one more time I shall scream! Her hard sell tactics are off putting. I have a life long disdain for women who are phony and cutesy-pootsy.

This woman wins the prize!

I'm sure she is trying to be the new Lisa Robertson (who by the way became unbearable too!), but she is just annoying and I always turn her off!

Preferred solution: New hosts.

Comments

Fake Shawn needs to go. QVC is getting worse over the years .

No more great products the same old stuff over and over.

Get some new hosts and new vendors. Will not order or watch .

Wow! So many negative comments...Turn to HSN...

Carolyn gracie and leah Williams are my favorite hosts they are just plain ladies, beautiful,kind and sweet.

Note to Shawn:. Your *** stinks.

Shawn needs to go go go

At Least they stopped her from ordering for "Herself" on live T.V.when she should be presenting for us the viewers!!!

Whatever happened to Pogo games???? They r switching to EA and the whole process is a mess.

If you want to get credit on theHD games, you have to spend gems. At this rate, i'll be broke soon.

I’m tired of hearing others admire her....she’s rude to the designers and has a better than you attitude...acts like she’s 13, and wears them glasses on the end of her nose...I turn the tv to another station when she’s on.

Ugh, Shawn is so full of herself it makes me sick, I don't know how she keeps her job. I'm embarrassed for her! Can't she see herself?

to Cheryl #1623447

If she saw herself ... she would go screaming into the night, I know I do!

RATS NEST HAIR - CLOWN FACE MAKEUP - PHONY PHONY PHONY NOTHING REAL HERE FOLKS!

She's deplorable. I've never seen a host be so rude to some vendors like her.

She needs to be at least warned once before she gets fired. She can be replaced with someone who is hospitable and friendly.

I stopped watching her too. Couldn't take her attitude anymore. She's rude and obnoxious.

I HATE it when Shawn trys on tops and jackets, and then asks someone to check the tag to see what size it is...lol. as if she didnt already know...she wears things too small....too much make up...hidious earrings and needs to get some new phrases...im tired of hearing 1000% she is gettomg something...she thinks she is a super star

Count all the lazy lingo, "umms" she says! Management , are you all deaf!! Somebody needs to teach her a better vocabulary than, "ummm",sooo annoying!

Basso and Isaac blow big time. Overpriced Chinese made *** from two flaming handbags. Seems to be all the rage on QVCraphole.

I've been watching her lately with Isaac M. She can be so condescending to him.

He is a very famous designer and entertainer in NYC. He deserves respect, all the guests deserve respect. Shawn is immature, she interrupts guests when they're explaining it describing their designs, it's quite embarrassing.

I wish Isaac would put her in her place, but he's too much of a gentleman he just "let's it go" I think. I get the impression she was very spoiled as a child.

I enjoy Shawn, she makes Issac and Dennis fun to watch! I can't stand to watch Susan graver prance and flap the back of her tops, she over talks hosts, won't let them get trough the colors!

_stairs at herself in monitor, very over bearing! Like the hosts, but Mary Beth and Elise quit telling people to buy more than one special, I'm 60 years old and know how much to buy, and what I can afford!

Who cares what Oprah likes?

Agreed