100K views

PLEASE QVC..make her go away....."Shawnie Sue" is egomaniacal and makes me ill.

I'm sure she is a nice person, but this persona MUST go. She races around the set, trying on clothes to see how SHE looks, does this pretend religious faith schtick, and if I hear her rave about "moto jackets one more time I shall scream! Her hard sell tactics are off putting. I have a life long disdain for women who are phony and cutesy-pootsy.

This woman wins the prize!

I'm sure she is trying to be the new Lisa Robertson (who by the way became unbearable too!), but she is just annoying and I always turn her off!

Preferred solution: New hosts.

Comments

Did anyone else see what she did to Courtney, it was either Mon. or Tues.

evening, the two were selling some article of clothing and joking back and forth, all of a sudden Shawnee Sue spewed out, I'm not gonna take this anymore, I'm outta here, then she turned and left, exit stage right.

Courtney froze, said something like, oh come on Shawn, froze again, then went on to display 2 more items alone, Shawnie never did come back, Courtney's eyes were trained off stage until the end of the show, she looked quite scared. Show ended, then Shawnie reappeared hosting alone the next days special value, she was so "up" overly happy, big forced smiles, wish I was a fly on the wall during that episode, lol.

#2212016
@PissedConsumer2211662

I did not see that part but was watching the shiow.She was probably kidding, getting ready to present the TSV..I've seen her leave early before, to get ready for th e TSV..I must have missed that part cause I was watching.

@PissedConsumer2211662

I wished I had seen that but I dont really watch QVC anymore cause most of the stuff I bought is all crap.

@PissedConsumer2211662

Why do they keep Shawn? She's an attention getter!

I think QVC needs to clean house. I like Amy but would you please change your hair?

#2241926
@PissedConsumer2229196

You're right, clean house on QVC. I'm so sick of Jane T, I once liked her, now, I cannot stand her..Her continuous chatter, not letting anyone speak, talking so fast that she makes mistakes and then apologizes for it.

For instance, one night she talked so fast she said she was 65, omg, I was embarrassed for her, another night, stuttering and stammering, when she presented a TSV, this was a short while back, she talks so fast her brain cannot keep up.STFU, already. Trying to stay relevant, retire already, you crazy woman.

Even some of her fans are complaining, act more like the professional hosts at HSN... then, there's Shawn saying she doesn't take a bath for days at a time, QVC can't do any better than these ding-dongs, no wonder they are doing so poorly.Also, enough of Jane's daughters and family members, stop bringing th em up, once in a while but mulitple times during every show..Does she ever stay home with her husband, she's on non-stop.

#2208728

Fire Shawn!!! She is so obnoxious and annoying. She is a detriment to QVC!

#2241917
@PissedConsumer2208728

It drives me nuts how many times Shawn says "Um" in her presentations. Please stop!

#2208260

I never thought I would say this but I think i ca tolerate shawn betetr th an I can rude, loud,incessantly talking, Jane.I wish she would retire, she is so annoying.

#2208578
@Steffi Ghv

Me too!!!!! I cannot hear one more story about her daughters or Disney or her vacations or how she brags on about her personal life!!!

Make it stop!! Plus her clothes are so ill fitted it’s embarrassing.

@PissedConsumer2208578

Shawn still lying and saying she wears an extra small...it's like Jane saying she wears a small or a size eight in her pants..

@PissedConsumer2229217

YES! Jane is at the very least a size 14, she has a wide bottom and large thighs.

Why is she allowed to lie about her size? How are we as consumers to know which size to buy? I certainly cannot judge my size by her.

She claims to be size small or 8, never any size larger. Sorry Jane, we know you are trying to compete size wise with your on show partners Courtney and Amy, trust me, you are not fooling anyone but maybe yourself.

#2208138

And her cuticles need to be addressed as well as her chipped polishes.

#2204270

Tonight they were doing a show that consisted of Northern Nights, Shawn spent twenty minutes or more, in the bed.DAvid even remarked that she was in the bed for that long, i think it was longer than that.Has her hair in that crazy looking bun on top of her head, why does QVC allow this..idiots.She is the only host that climbs in the bed for the whole show when they are presenting bed items ..Get rid of this no account lazy and sloppy looking host who does ntohing but lie about her size.She had a pair of capris on that she claims is an xx small, the pants are so tight in her crotch, they look like they are ready to burst.

There is no way Lisa R acted like Shawn. Lisa was so much more professional than that twit, Shawn.

#2204253
@Marion H Cec

Hi, I'm getting tired of the same things the last person said. We don't need stuff shoved down our throats.

The hosts are looking so tacky lately! I dislike the shirts half tucked in, it's so weird looking! And so many Models with skin tight clothes on!

What happened to the cute Model's? Not saying they're bad looking, just need to ware the proper size.

Please make Jane stop talking nonstop about her family! It’s about makeup tonight not her. How about letting Courtney present, or even talk without interrupting.

@PissedConsumer2186909

Jane and QVC must want bad attention. There are so many complaints about Jane and her non-stop talking, talking over the guests, talking about her family on and on , not showing the items and talking about the items, you get my drift..Go ane, you are all washed up..People have had it with your talking about every family member, enough already.

The shoe shopping presentation this evening is unbearable again with Courtney and Jane. Jane bragged that she "just purchased 4 pairs of Jack Rogers sandals" to the tune of $128.00 each.

REALLY this woman is an idiot. She also reminded everyone this evening that her "daughter is a professional dancer". Like, we didn't know that already she mentions it every time she is on air.

Please get Courtney away from her!!! I just can't understand the pairing of them.

@PissedConsumer2183678

The hosts are not paying what we are,I was told they get 45% off on their tiems,then someone said 40%. So, they are getting a pretty good discount.Either way, their husbands must have to build extra rooms to house all their purchases.

Lisa Robertson was so much more professional than Shawn Killinger is.I never heard Lisa say she didn;t shower for three days.Actually, she was a great host, too professional for QVC. No comparison whatsoever to Shawn.

QVC Reviews