61.5K views

PLEASE QVC..make her go away....."Shawnie Sue" is egomaniacal and makes me ill.

I'm sure she is a nice person, but this persona MUST go. She races around the set, trying on clothes to see how SHE looks, does this pretend religious faith schtick, and if I hear her rave about "moto jackets one more time I shall scream! Her hard sell tactics are off putting. I have a life long disdain for women who are phony and cutesy-pootsy.

This woman wins the prize!

I'm sure she is trying to be the new Lisa Robertson (who by the way became unbearable too!), but she is just annoying and I always turn her off!

Preferred solution: New hosts.

Comments

Couldn't agree more but why are you sure she is a nice person. Her persona is so fake, who knows who the real person is?

I’ve shopped QVC for some time but have since stopped watching your shows due to the rushed overly animated atmosphere being provided by the hosts ... it’s nerve wracking!

In most instances, it seems the hosts and guest vendors are trying to outtalk each other! The guilty parties are Jane and Shawn!!!

Susan Graver also is very annoying by the way she constantly watches herself and can’t seem to stop posing and she regularly interrupts others! I don’t care to see bad acting by these people and in a more quiet setting some of us may be able to relax and concentrate on the many nice items you offer for sale on QVC.

Come on QVC you have to stop the goofy Shawn from wearing those hideous glasses. She is making a fool out of herself and QVC. Get some new hosts who aren't so arrogant and overly impressed with themself.

to Anonymous #1672162

I can't believe the people in charge don't notice her ridiculous behavior. She is soooooooooooo phony.

What is she thinking. Last night I could not watch her. I was too busy talking to myself about her outlandish remarks. She us to be so humble.

Having a child has certainly turned her into some one else. Usually children make you more humble. She is not the B all and her opinion is not always ours.

Some one should tell her to stop making a fool of herself. And by the way, no one cares what you look like without makeup.

to Anonymous #1672451

Those glasses have to go! So distracting

I can't watch Shawn Killinger... The other night I happened to be channel checking and caught her with Lori Goldstein.

Lori couldn't get a word in edge-wise and the poor model in the background had an expression like "what am I doing here???" Shawn finally realizes she's back there and has her come forward but then competes with her and turning her around.

Quickly changed the channel! Can't stand her or Susan Graver...

Shaun should either leave her glasses on or off. If she continues to do the on and off act, I shall not be watching her.

It is a distraction to people watching. Have her dump the game eye wear and get contacts.

Shawn looks very goofy with the glasses hanging off her nose and flopping them around but not looking thru them. She seems to ignore what the vendors are doing and just doing whatever she wants.

Agree with all the negative comments. Stopped watching Logo on monday because of her. Please shift Amy back and shift shawn to 4 pm.

HummingNuthatch

If Shawn touches one more product and gives that long sigh like she can’t live without it and she seems to own everything and use everything please don’t insult our intelligence

What a skank. Stupid glasses have to go. QVC please take all these comments into consideration before she goes on air.

to Anonymous #1672467

Shawn was so annoying tonight. Flitting around in the red clarks.

Her hair is a joke and her outfit? Is she 12?

Get rid of her! So annoying.

https://www.facebook.com/5min.crafts/videos/1426194607523120/https://www.facebook.com/5min.crafts/videos/1426194607523120/I thought I was the only one , I saw her make rolling eyes to the marketer about a model as in making fun of her or " who do u think u are" type of look. I Change the channel before I see her, because I don't want to be filled with thoughts of the very low kind .

Shawnie sue...like nails on a chalk board. wow, can't believe QVC can't see this. Must be really hard pressed for host I cannot watch her shows.

I must totally agree with you. Cannot watch

Completely agree. Thank you for expressing my exact opinions.

I sadly agree with so many of the others who dislike Shawn’s on air attitude. So disappointing how she treats and speaks to vendors, models and especially US the consumer.

I have not watched shows when she is on for years and was hoping she would improve herself but unfortunately she hasn’t. The glasses are her way of saying LOOK AT ME.

Obviously she’s gotten our attention. Maybe one day she’ll improve until then I won’t watch QVC.

She is HORRIBLY OBNOXIOUS AND HAS A HORRIBLE SENCE OF FASION. THOSE GLASS'S ARE NOT A FASHION STATEMENT, BUT A THROWBACK OF MR MAGOO. Only thing is would love to see is her and Bobbi FAKE Carter go head to head as worst hostess.

What is with shawn’s hairdo tonight? What a holy mess! With the glasses and the hair hanging in her face, she looks just awful!

to Jane #1651516

I personally think her hair is much more becoming short!!