100K views

PLEASE QVC..make her go away....."Shawnie Sue" is egomaniacal and makes me ill.

I'm sure she is a nice person, but this persona MUST go. She races around the set, trying on clothes to see how SHE looks, does this pretend religious faith schtick, and if I hear her rave about "moto jackets one more time I shall scream! Her hard sell tactics are off putting. I have a life long disdain for women who are phony and cutesy-pootsy.

This woman wins the prize!

I'm sure she is trying to be the new Lisa Robertson (who by the way became unbearable too!), but she is just annoying and I always turn her off!

Preferred solution: New hosts.

Comments

#2067844

OMG! Those gigantic bright red eye glasses tonight, and she is so close to the camera, I'm Scared, lol.

#2062777

Holy crap! You people are vicious. Look at what you have written.

#2065515
@PissedConsumer2062777

People that leave commits like that are only jealous. I have a neighbor like that who is very jealous of others.

#2067845
@PissedConsumer2065515

So we are jelly of SK and your neighbor is jealous of you, are you paranoid dear?

#2054858

I agree about the comments made regarding Shawn K. I have shopped with the Q for 30 years and Shawn K.

rates from 1-10, a 4.

She comes across as disingenuous. She should leave the modeling to the 'models' and do the job she was hired to do.

#2058026
@PissedConsumer2054858

Never mind Shawn how about that Jane Tracey? I shudder when she is on

#2058343
@PissedConsumer2058026

Jane makes my skin literally crawl

#2045998

I do not this for a fact but SK has all the signs of someone who is taking some sort of energy drug. Sad sad that the QVC network allows such presentations on tv.

And when has slugging down wine become allowed in a work situation?.I would be fired. I know QVC sells wine but my goodness! I am tending to turn QVC off when this person is on. Professional help is needed here.

She does not represent products well and the vendors who are on should take note. She may have huge problems in her family but we have pretty much ALL had problems. She just needs help. I can no longer watch programs she hosts or co hosts.

Where in the world is management. Rein her in to professional behavior.

#2041918

Does anyone know the reason for the wine glass front and center on fri-Yay? They drink on the job as Shawn has uncorked a bottle while hosting.

You can also find Shawn on youtube drinking on the job. What is going on?

Very unprofessional and I have never worked for a company that allows drinking on the job. Does anyone know why this wine glass is the main object?

#2037764

Somebody must have pissed in these woman's Cheerios this morning.Talk about rude and jealous.They were not brought up right.Didn't anyone tell you if you have nothing nice to say DON'T say it.sheesh.

#2036185

Oh I so agree, There a a few others I can not take either & will not buy anything that they are selling!

#2018395

U r so right, Shawn acts like a know it all and is condescending to many of the guests on the show. I still don't understand why she is still on QVC.

Those glasses r ugly and that ugly hair in her face all the time just makes me want to tell her to grow up and act like a grown up and not a child! I don't watch her at all, can't stand her.

#2019233

Wow.

#2020490

Agree!

#2038570
@PissedConsumer2018395

Shawn is a total train wreck. She looks so sloppy and unwashed.

Like she rolled out of bed and went right on the set. Her ugly glasses, garish yellow nail polish and trying on all the clothing and make up, ugh. She’s trying on a size 2 and XXsmall. Yeah, ok Shawn, in your dreams.

When Susan Graver, the biggest mouth ever, and Shawn are together, my skin starts to crawl. Someone needs to clean Shawn up before she goes on air.

Years ago, all the hosts looked so nice and spoke nicely. Maybe annoying sometimes, but not like this.

#2038917
@Nathaniel Nyt

The clownish yellow nail polish, the hair all matted and uncombed, saying "like" every few minutes like some adolescent valley girl, enough is enough QVC! All joking aside, she really may need professional help, especially for the sake of her child.

#2018392

Shawn has absolutely no social graces - she’s the worst host on qvc

#2014792

Shawn is so rude to some of the designers. She acts like qvc wouldn’t be anything without her ( like she owns it).

Other people I know won’t watch this program because of her but you keep her.

She has changed a lot ( narcissists) she thinks she is still a young kid NOT. Get rid of the glasses ridiculous

#2003894

I worked in retail for 20 years back in the day wearing dresses, high heels and those hot stockings so I made sure to look professional. I also was taught to learn the products u sell so u can give ur customers honest sales information.

Any false info the customer would be returning the item and it was docked against ur commission sales. There r sales people on QVC that do embellish the truth on products to boast there sales, which is wrong, and if course u don't hear about all the returns QVC gets. Only how many pieces they sell for each show and I think that is even embellished so people will buy more. It's a high that people get hooked on.

And Shawn is the worst of the falsehoods and embellished. Plus now when she talks every other word is "um" and I can't stand that. And I wish she would get that nasty hair out of her face. It is so unprofessional seeing someone on TV with that dirty hair half in her face.

I don't watch her shows either. I do volunteer at a hospital which is fun for me to do and enjoy meeting so many people too.

#1994771

Talk about phonies put Jane Tracy at the top of the list. The minute I see her hosting I switch channels immediately.

She has no fashion sense and half the time the clothes she wears do not fit they are too small and tight. Somebody should point out its ok to go up a size and it might fit correctly.

QVC Reviews