Resolved
1.3

Update by user Mar 20, 2017

Update: QVC has contacted us and agreed to send a refund of the original purchase price after I've made several calls, filed this complaint (along with several others on other sites) and arranged for a lawyer to get in touch with their legal department. I'm happy that they have decided to make it right but I'm disappointed that it took so much effort to make that happen.

Original review posted by user Mar 13, 2017

Bought a Serta Superlative from QVC just about two years ago.I live alone and sleep on one side of the bed but the mattress is sagging so badly in the middle that you can see it from standing across the room.Contacted QVC who said I could return it for a full refund despite being outside of return policy but changed their story 2 weeks later after I bought a new one from another company!

Online research proves Serta is unlikely to honor their warranty. Even if they do, they send a "comparable" replacement. Why would I want that? I'd stay away from Serta mattresses in general and I won't be making any big purchases from QVC again.

I suggest you do the same.

I even reached out to the Office of the President of QVC.The person told me there "we can't help you", which is a complete failure on the part of customer service.

Review about: Serta Mattress.

Comments