map-marker Lancaster, South Carolina

Return

received order 698861**** today, but the wrong size was sent and the item has a terrible odor. please send return label so i can return item for refund, thank you

Shawn Killinger

PLEASE QVC..make her go away....."Shawnie Sue" is egomaniacal and makes me ill.

I'm sure she is a nice person, but this persona MUST go. She races around the set, trying on clothes to see how SHE looks, does this pretend religious faith schtick, and if I hear her rave about "moto jackets one more time I shall scream! Her hard sell tactics are off putting. I have a life long disdain for women who are phony and cutesy-pootsy.

This woman wins the prize!

I'm sure she is trying to be the new Lisa Robertson (who by the way became unbearable too!), but she is just annoying and I always turn her off!

Preferred solution: New hosts

Guest

Lisa R was a much better host than Shawn has ever been.Much more professional,

reply icon Replying to comment of Guest-2471324

Agree!

Guest

When Shawn Killinger comes on, I change the channel. Really stuck on herself.

reply icon Replying to comment of Guest-2471200

Absolutely, I always do the same!

Rayshad Rtd

I feel there are too many sales reps selling one product which is annoying to the consumer as well as the loud laughter, sales pitch antics, talking to fast with the description of the product and stating the item number way out of control which represents not very welcoming to the viewer; cut back the talking fast, the hard sell, the loudness and have one sales rep for each product...............too much laughing as well out of control......................

Guest

Why is this website just an attack in A host of QVC? We have seen this opening post for years. Do you ever assist or advise people on their other issues?

reply icon Replying to comment of Guest-2329111

Guess you don't know this site too well, there are different subjects here and if you do not like it, why are you coming back to it?

reply icon Replying to comment of Guest-2329111

Go elsewhere if you don't like a host talked about.Look around, other subjects are being discussed.

Guest

I agree. I love qvc and am a very very long customer.

I spent thousands of dollars. I like all The hosts but Shaun is really obnoxious. I will not watch her. I will never buy from her shows.

Please give her a job off air or nothing.

She us a negative to your business. Sharon Taylor.

reply icon Replying to comment of Guest-2322974

I find Shawn to be very disrespecful as she calls guest "sis" Very trashy.

View more comments (1062)
Caidyn Eom
map-marker West Chester, Pennsylvania

Shawn Killinger and Susan Graver

What and when are you going to do something about rude and obnoxious Susan Graver and Shawn Killinger? I finally had it up to here with Shawn spending the whole time Laurie Felt was presenting her clothes buying for herself every item that was brought out, talking to whomever was upstairs while the models stand anround and finally Laura said Well, I guess it's the Shawn show! She insults Isaac Mizrahi and at times calls him annoying. She told Dennis Basso he needed to go and he turned around and said "I'll slap you!"

She's also walked away from Josie Maran leaving Josie without notice throwing her hands in the air!

Then there's the worst of all....Susan Graver. OMG she never stops talking even talking over the host or interrupting until the host just steps away which Susan doesn't even notice since Susan takes over. Her clothes are hideous. But that's probably a good thing since this means I don't have to watch her.

Someone told me Susan deletes her bad reviews but I found plenty about Shawn.

Pros:
  • Price of item
Reason of review:
On time delivery
Guest

OMG watching Shawnee Sue live now with Candace Cameron, Shawnee Sue is a freaking train wreck. She stepped off the set to grab her phone to order stepping in front of Candace, then back and forth in a maniac frenzy.

She asked Candace did she mind what she was going and Candace said "I don't even know WHAT you are doing" in a shocked tone.

She is completely and utterly INSANE! Trying so hard to impress Candace, every other word is "like", I was actually embarrassed for her, so sad, she needs medication.

Totally agree @ Shawn

Guest

I’m sure Jane Tracey is a very nice person, however, her style of selling drives me up the wall! I’m watching and she keeps going on and on and on I wind up saying take a breath Jane.

It’s almost like she’s beating you into submission to buy the item. Most other hosts are ok, like everyone I have my favorites and some that I don’t like as much. The only one that totally makes me change the channel is Jane Tracey. She always mentions she’s a size 6 and I laugh thinking if she’s a 6’ I’m I’m a size 5!

I know she’s been there for many years and she’s probably a nice person off camera but her style of selling is certainly annoying to me!

Leah Williams is one of the loveliest hosts and a pleasure to watch. Just sayin’.

reply icon Replying to comment of Guest-2183701

Yes, Jane always claims to be size small in tops, size 8 in bottoms, sorry Jane, you have a wide bottom and thick thighs at least a size 14. Why is she allowed to lie about her size?

How are we as consumers to know which size to buy? If I judged by her I would need to buy size 2 instead of my usual size 10, is she delusional?

Agree

Guest

I refuse to watch any show that Shawn host! Susan Graver I can't stand everything about her from her voice to her clothing line. I think Shawn and Susan make a perfect match!

Guest

Shawn is very annoying. Had to change the channel on feb 26 when Shawn was playing with philosophy shower gel.

What a mess.

She is out of control. Can’t watch her any more!!!!!

Guest

Shaun needs to change her makeup look especially her eyes The dark shadows, heavy eyeliner and spider lashes are so outdated I loved her bob haircut and short style. Her hair is so unattractive

Jarrius Tif

Ab yes, and I have a jacket of Graver's that was made with inferior material, and has been thrown out. I FB'd her to tell her about it, and she has not responded, after @2 weeks.

Disgusting! As you said, interrupts and never stops talking-will NEVER buy anything from her, again.

Guest

Graver doesn't stop talking. She needs to lay off of the caffeine Shawn is totally obnoxious all the time.

View more comments (240)
Alescia L

Verified Reviewer

Refusing to refund for return using their label

QVC - Refusing to refund for return using their label

I ordered a JBL Sound Bar on 7/3/23 on Order# 695144**** for $672.75. I received the package and my wife did not want me to keep it as she found the same product for $275.00.

I called QVC and the CS agent told us we could return with the return tag that was on the package in the plastic pouch. We called again the next day, as we wanted to know if the amount listed at the top of the label was the cost for return shipping. We were told, yes, "the amount listed at the top of the Q Label is your return fee." We then gave the package to our postman to be returned with the QVC Label attached. A few days later we checked the return status on USPS tracking and the tracking number did not appear.

We asked our postman what we should do, he said to visit his postal branch and inquire. They remembered the package as it was heavy and a strange shape. Nicole at this branch told us the package would not scan but that they put it in the QVC pick up bin for DHL to pick up. We have made 3 trips to the post office to try to get help and have made phone calls daily to both QVC and Paypal for help.

Supervisor's promising to call back and nothing, They are not taking any responsibility for sending the incorrect label for return. Now the package has not been received as return and no refund of our $665 either. Terrible customer service! We are doing all the research and running around and QVC is doing nothing!

We have now tried to reach out to Pitney Bowes, where DHL ships QVC's returns, still nothing. It took 12 phone calls to get an email address to send the photo of the incorrect label to, still nothing! I have attached a picture of the return label that clearly says USPS with a UPS Tracking number. We are just looking to get our money back.

This is completely insane! They sent the wrong label, we gave it to the carrier printed clearly on the label and they act like we are to blame!

DO

Loss:
Cons:
  • Supervisor empty promises
  • Terrible customer service

Preferred solution: Full refund

User's recommendation: DON'T DO IT!

Pd S Rqz

Over Sales Items

QVC - Over Sales Items
Original review Aug 24, 2023
Makes customers wait forever on an advanced order and slow processing and shipping and they send out the wrong color( clearly marked on the box). Item is sold out so have to make a trip to the Post Office to return the wrong item instead of just saying it over sold. I purchased blue and they sent ivory. Waited all weekend to order and ordered as soon as it became available on-line and before it aired. Also they advertise free exchanges but it takes so long to process the item is not available and return shipping is charged to the customer anyway!
Pros:
  • Nice product selection
Cons:
  • Dishonest practices

Preferred solution: Apology

User's recommendation: This happens all the time!

Kathleen M Kyk

Problem

QVC - Problem
QVC - Problem - Image 2
Understand this item has a no return. But I will be returning. 50" waist. Could fit 2 of me. Hopefully just a mistake

DONNA S Rtr

REFUSE TO REFUND ITEM LOST IN TRANSIT RETURN BY USPS

ON 9/18/2023 I ARRANGED FOR THE USPS TO PICK UP A RETURN ITEM GOING BACK TO QVC. THE CARRIER PICKED IT UP, AND YET NOW 4 DAYS LATER, THE PREPAID LABEL HAS NEVER SHOWN UP IN THEIR SYSTEM.

QVC REFUSES TO ISSUE A REFUND UNTIL THE ITEM ARRIVES IN AGENTS POSSESSION. I HAVE A CONFIRMATION EMAIL THAT THEY HAVE IT BUT EVEN THAT IS NOT GOOD ENOUGH. I WILL ALSO BE FILING A COMPLAINT HERE AGAINST USPS. I HAVE HAD THIS ISSUE BEFORE WITH ITEMS GOING BACK THROUGH USPS THAT GET LOST IN TRANSIT, FINALLY MAKE IT BACK TO THE COMPANIES BUT NOT IN THE CORRECT TIME FRAME.

THE COMPANY RETURNS THEM TO ME, I HAVE TO CONTACT THEM WITH THE RECEIPT THAT I RETURNED IN TIME, THEY THEN HAVE TO RESEND ME PROPER NEW RETURN LABELS TO RETURN ITEMS AGAIN. A RIDICULOUS MERRY GO ROUND.

Loss:
Pros:
  • Good value

User's recommendation: GET A RECEIPT FOR ALL RETURNS

Donna C Gga

Failed to Csncel online

QVC - Failed to Csncel online
Ive been with QVC for many years very few issues occurred this last order. I canceled online with a computer issue so I called customer service and they tried it as well. It was not working well and the items were shipped. Anyway, this is a big inconvenience unfortunately
Pros:
  • Excellent hostsgreat choicesgreat customer service good value
Cons:
  • Shipping time is lengthy

Jeannette R Ujp

Paid off collection

QVC - Paid off collection
I have attempt several times to contact your company to release my account from collections. This has happen several years ago. I have provided copy of the letter from your collections company, stating that Ive paid in full. To this date I have yet to hear nor have my account unfrozen from your company. Please help me to get this matter resolved. Someone somewhere has NOT noted my account. This has gone waaaay too long. I Want my account back in good standing please.
Loss:
Pros:
  • Nice people
Cons:
  • Not helping

Preferred solution: To show that I am a paid in full

User's recommendation: I missed a payment for an account. It was sent to collections and I wanted to take care of it right away. I had to hunt down the company until I finally did and took care of it. I wanted to make a purchase with my credit card and they have me as in collections. Thank Goodness I have a letter stating that it was paid off. That was 2014, I can’t purchase anything because it still shows that it’s unpaid!!! I’ve contact them several times and they give me phone numbers that can’t even find my account

Julie T Grj

Verified Reviewer

Shipment held for security reasons

Order numbers: 09/29/2023 | Order #696486****;09/25/2023 | Order #696436**** - are being held up for "security checks" could you please let me know WHEN these items will be delivered? Is QVC in trouble - I don't understand why YOUR packages would be held for security checks??

Preferred solution: Deliver product or service ordered

User's recommendation: Be prepared to be frustrated with Customer Service and not being able to speak to a supervisor!!! Also, UPS if you caontact them will just keep adding a days hold on your item you are paying for to be delivered - Go figure

Lisa M Gwi

Verified Reviewer

Want my money back on Nutrisystem

Ordered Nutrisystem that has more candy bars than I could ever have as a diabetic, Then told my next order could not be fulfilled. QVC did a bad job on this one. Never promise what you cant do. I would have eaten a few items from the future orders but this just really pissed me off. Thank you so much for wasting my time.
Loss:
Pros:
  • Some really great items
Cons:
  • Shipping and a lemon now and then

Preferred solution: Full refund

User's recommendation: You can have items on Auto Ship just don’t get your hopes up it will deliver

Carol B Eoh

Verified Reviewer

Not being able to.make mt credit card payment

I have been trying to pay my QVC credit card for almost a week. I have tried several ways, including making phone calls. Today I was finally able to pay. The payment was due on the 25th. I am sure I will be charged a late fee, even though it is not my fault You guys have been changing your website every month

Preferred solution: The possible late fee credited back to my account

User's recommendation: Make sure you are able to find where to pay a credit card bill before opening an account.

shirri c

| map-marker Fond Du Lac, Wisconsin

Bored with hosts and lack of high fashion

First, the more you feature Amy and Shawn, the least I watch...and no matter how Amy and Shawn try to improve their "looks" they will never be remotely as sophisticated and stylish or authentic as Courtney! The programs with the most updated appeal in fashion and overall is Courtney as host and Courtney with Jane.

They work well together, but I do believe Jane could come up for a breath now and then.

Again, Amy and Shawn will never have the class and authentication needed to be any more than they are now. I am bored with them.

Amy is fake without real charm and poor Shawn flops around the floor like a *** a fish out of water. Management should please tell her to stop with personal opinions, especially i heard her say how she "judges" someone...men with their watches, shoes and women by their diamond rings REALLY!

User's recommendation: Buy from Courtney

David Afremov

Michelle J Qfi

Fraud on closed account

Updated by user Oct 12, 2023

No it has not! My account still remains closed and the collection agency they sent information to, has begun to send me bills that I downright refuse to pay and have disputed the alleged debt with the collection agency. When trying to contact QVC, when I do get...

Original review Sep 11, 2023
I have called the company over 50 times alone today only to continue getting a voice mail. I have left 8 voice mails and still no one has answered.

I contacted the dispute department and after 29 calls the same person that gave me the number to the fraud department gave me the number to the corporate offices. When I called both of those numbers that he provided to me, all it did was send me into a voice mail when I press 1 for if I have questions on my order. I have also now received a statement from a collection agency indicating I owe them $2,052.00. This collection agency I am assuming, got my address when I called in to find out what this account was for from 2015, and they had no answer other than what QVC sent me.

I told them when I called them that this is an account that was obtained fraudulently, and it DOES NOT belong to me! I am fuming mad and dont even know what to do, because I just keep getting the run around and no one has bothered to respond to any of the 8 messages that I left!

DO NOT DO BUSINESS WITH THIS COMPANY. All I did was order a set of sheets, and now they are coming back saying I owe them $2,052.00, and I have never up until one week ago, ever ordered anything from QVC, EVER!!
Loss:
Cons:
  • Do not respond to calls

Preferred solution: I want this fraudulent account out of my name, and my name cleared with QVC, and they should send me the order that they canceled, as an apology for all of the stress this has caused me1

User's recommendation: Do NOT ORDER FROM THIS COMPANY!!!

AGriffith M

Horrible company

Updated by user Oct 06, 2023

Did not switch the shoe size! Not resolved!

Money & time wasted. They would not switch the shoes for the exact shoe. I ordered my normal size ive worn for 20 years. 7.5 this shoe G-Defy must run small.

I needed an 8. Contacted as soon as the shoe arrived. Went through 3 weeks of waiting for a return. Finally they only say no returns after my 5th call.

Numerous chats. others said I could switch for a size larger. It was back and forth.

Horrible customer service. Again wasted time & money.

Original review Sep 05, 2023
ordered a pair of shoes. they arrived. I instantly tried to return them because they were so tight. I wanted a half a size up the exact same shoe. for 3 weeks I kept chatting emailing and calling. each person kept saying sure we will send you that return label right out . it's no problem to switch up for a half of size. I have waited for 3 weeks still no return label. Finally my last time I spoke with someone on chat and they said that she was non returnable so a waste of money and 3 weeks and horrible lying customer service

Shadeed Eke

Orders never received

I ordered the same items twice that I never received and was canceled with no explanation. I contacted customer service 3 times and they assured me the updates had been made to my account and the items would be delivered on a certain date and when I didn't receive the items on the date specified I checked my QVC account that my ordered had been canceled again and my money. refunded.
Pros:
  • Easy payments helps me buy more and often
Cons:
  • Problem solving i dont know what is happening

User's recommendation: Stop shopping with QVC. They don't have a. Clue

Why Trust Reviews on PissedConsumer?

• Professional auto and live moderation
  • 100% user-generated content
  • Equal opportunity and protection
  • Zero tolerance for fake reviews
  • Verified content
  • PissedConsumer is on the Inc. 5000 list

For more information read Blog article