1.8K views

It's been over a week since I wrote a review regarding Restelli Steaks from QVC. I have not heard a word from QVC.

Very disappointed.

These steaks were very tough and I was embarrassed in front of my family and guests, You would think that a company a large as QVC would honor their customers with their attention enough to answer my review. I also went on QVC reviews to complain about the Restelli black angus rib eye steaks, but no response, I have purchased many different items from QVC before but this is the first time I have made a complaint about one of their products, Well I guess I won't be making another purchase from them again !!

This person wrote the review because of bad quality at Qvc. Reviewer claimed that he or she lost $99 and wants Qvc to issue a full refund.

The most disappointing in user's experience was very dissapointed. The author asks this business to immediately contact him/ her to briefly discuss his/ her negative experience with the company.

We collected other reviews about products and/or services offered by Qvc for you to read. This information may help you with your purchase decision.

Comments

So tired of not being able to watch QVC late evening without having to watch Shawn do her personal shopping. I do not care what size or how many of anything she either has or wants to stop the presentation to buy!

She is totally disingenuous and doesn't listen to what the vendors say obviously because she'llimmediately ask the question they just explained.

Also, when will she learn that the special value ends 2:59 am eastern time not midnight. I'm so over her!!!!

Didn't anyone teach people if you can't say anything nice don't say anything at all. Shawn is a person with feelings so does it make you feel better about yourself to run her down.

Turn the channel if you don't like to watch her. Today's world is so hard for people to live in now because people just can't be nice anymore.

It's not our right to be hateful and cruel. Think before you speak or post, please.

to DRCF #1421454

Really? This is only 1 of many blogs which points out Shawny Sue's strange behavior. And by the way she is a public persona and subject to criticism, So SCREW YOU!

Ummmm, how about calling QVC instead of posting on here? They TELL YOU to call for a refund. If you are that dumb to think they answer a review, you have probably wasted more than that lousy $99.

Shawn needs to get over herself!

She's not Hott , or smart and seems to think she's the "it" girl on fashion she looks like a clown the majority of the time ! Every product seems to be her "favorite " lol. She talks in circles, and I find her VERY offensive and annoying.

to Kimberly Riordon #1404330

Absolutely Right! I'm glad I'm not the only one who sees her for the fool she is, wonder what QVC is thinking?