My wife ordered two mattresses and bed springs, that were to be delivered to our house. QVC stated that a delivery firm would call us and work with us to set up a delivery day and tlme.

About four days later we received a recorded call indicating that the delivery would be on the upcoming Saturday between 10am and 2pm. We found the delivery firms phone number, and I called their office to confirm the delivery. The shipment did not show up. We called QVC, who in turn gave us another phone number of the shipping firm.

No one answered our call to the firm. On Monday, two days later, we again called QVC, and again they gave is a phone number to call. This time we did talk to someone from the shipping firm, who had no idea where our shipment was. We then called QVC and cancelled the order.

My expectation is that QVC should be resonsible for this type of shipment all the way to my house, and not just until it leaves the shipping point. We are extremely disappointed and will not order from them again.

Comments