Ordered a ladder which was too be delivered yesterday. I call QVC and the Customer service person said there was a delay at the warehouse.

I told them to cancel since they could not give me a new delivery date and they said okay. Well something told me to check again before I go out and buy a ladder locally. So I call back and explain that since they did not deliver on the date they said they would I wanted to make sure the order was cancelled. Well the customer service person said it was too late to cancel because it was being prepared to ship.

I said what was the new delivery date, she could not tell me. She then when on to say they knew there would be a delay a week ago but did not share it with me. I am so pissed off since I will be out of town and did not want the package to sit outside. She assured me I would receive another notification within 24 hrs.

I will not hold my breath. Not sure what is going on with QVC but this is the 3rd time this has happened.

I will not be placing any more orders with them If your thinking about it don't do it! They suck these days.

Product or Service Mentioned: Qvc Shipping Service.

Reason of review: Problem with delivery.

Preferred solution: Deliver product or service ordered.

Company wrote 0 public responses to the review from Oct 20, 2017.

Comments