Layout of Store

I will never do business with this company again.I ordered an item, that i chose to make "easy 6 payments" with i paid my first payment.

My order was suppose to be shipped to me estimated about 4 days later. no order. i called and they told me it needed to be reveiwed. they reviewed this order with me, and told me my order would be shipped in 2 business days.

WEEKS go by and i called atleast twice a week and i got the same response, "your order needs to be reviewed" ok, well after a total of 6 reviews i think its time to ship my order now. but no, it never got shipped. So i asked to speak to a manager, i was told she would call me back. she called me, i asked her if she could hold on for a second i was in a meeting and i needed to step out.

i got up walked out the door, took me maybe all of 10 seconds and she hung up on me. not only did she hang up on me but she SLAMMED the phone down. i called back of course, she has to call me back. THREE days later she calls me back i answered she was talking to me and her phone became muffled, i told her i couldnt hear her she hung up on me once again.

so i called back and she put in the notes that "Customer didnt respond to me" so i called and lost my *** completely to the poor person on the other end of the phone, and it actually got me somewhere, after a month in a half of this!!!! i was finally told my item would be shipped. I called to follow up with them and they told me that the "nice" gentleman who i though solved my problem CANCELED MY ORDER. not only did he cancel my order but they closed my account.

they did not ask me or nothing. FINE, at this point the last thing i wanted to do was deal with them for another 5 months of making these payments. i told them to just give me my money back. they assured me itd be in my account in about three days.

were going on a week and my money is still not returned to me. I just called and nobody has a clue as to what is going on. This company is a bunch of idiots who all sit behind a desk and have NO CLUE what is going on with anything.

I mean seriously..i will never ever ever ever buy ANYTHING from this *** company ever again.

Review about: Qvc Shipping Service.

Reason of review: Order processing issue.

I didn't like: Lack of knowledge from every person that works there.

Had an Experience with Qvc?

Comments