Layout of Store

Placed an online order but was charged two different times, one of which was a higher amount than the original order.This 2nd charge caused my bank account to overdraw and now I'm stuck with no money and a negative bank account.

The overdraft fees keep piling up as we speak. So who authorized the 2nd charge?? QVC won't answer that and also refuses to fax a statement to my bank saying the charge was a mistake and should be canceled. They stated they'd wait until the charges "drop off" my account, then they'd reimburse me for any and all bank fees.

They could avoid all fees if they would simply do the right thing and fax a cancel statement to my bank!My bank would drop the fees but instead QVC wants to drag ***, so they will be reimbursing me for fees at a later date (I'll believe it when I see it).

This reviewer shared experience about "fraudulent charges" and wants this business to "fax a statement to bb&t bank to resolve this" as the author lost $400. The author is overall dissatisfied with Qvc. He best about qvc account from Qvc was not a goddammfucking thing. Reviewer wants customer support to reach out to him or her ASAP for further discussion of this matter.

Also, you can continue reading comments about Qvc.

Check out the best and the worst companies in Shopping category for more informed decision or compare Qvc to other companies on our site.

Had an Experience with Qvc?

Comments

New York, New York, United States #1279932

I wholly believe this poster's comment.I just ended a call with customer service.

This was my first time placing an order with QVC and they did place charges twice on my card. The representative of course says it's a hold/pending charge; however a hold initially acts the same as a purchase charge, you do not have use of the the funds. So instead of the $224 I agreed to, $448 is unavailable for use. The rep, who sounded annoyed as if it was HER money, kept saying that the second charge would "drop off" once the item is shipped.

I was fortunate (unlike the original poster) to have the funds in the bank. I don't even want to think about the trouble that would ensue with QVC's double billing causing an overdrawn account.

Herein lies the second issue: I ordered on 1/29/17 and paid for express shipping for 2/1/17. Once I arrived home on Feb 1 with no package (and no email or other correspondence from QVC) I called and was told my order was under review and that it can be under review for up to 72 hours. I asked when the review started and was told 1/30/17 (was not informed), and apparently since it is now 2/1/17, the review is taking the entire 72 hours.

Did they ever plan to let me know?

Now, the third problem: Since order is "under review", it has not entered shipping [though I paid for express and didn't receive the service] and since the product has not even shipped, it will take even longer for that additional charge to "drop off"...

Simply put: this is my first and will be my last time using QVC. I'm trying to be patient; however between the rep who acted as if I took her money and the lack of notification, it's hard to be patient.

I'll wait another day, then not only will a charge be "dropping off", but what will also be "dropping off" is the entire order when I cancel it.What kind of company likes losing customers?

to Anon Ashburn, Virginia, United States #1281040

After calling yet again, a representative said she'd make a note that I was "making an effort" to resolve whatever is making my order hold.She then stated that my order should be released for shipment.

It was my 4th time speaking to customer service, notes should have already been on file since I'd been calling on consecutive days. The 72 hours has passed and I've not not received an answer as to the issue and the product has not been released for shipment. I still have no idea of why my product is not being released.

I'd hoped for the product to ship so that the additional payment they placed a hold would be released.If they wish to hold on that tight to things, so be it - I've simply cancelled and washed my hands of it and of QVC.

Newalla, Oklahoma, United States #1267226

customer service at QVC has gotten so rude it is annoying.What company allows their reps to try to argue and tell people off.

I am very unhappy with the shipping being so slow and receiving many defective items. Many returns. The hosts are just acting like a bunch of high school chicks that chit chat about everything but the items they are trying to sell. NO, it isn't cute,funny or entertaining when they act like this.

No quality, no caring and no customer service anymore.Corporate isn't much better..nobody gives a *** and they are just out to make the sales./