2.9K views

I have to agree with everyone...please get this host off the air..I shop regularly with QVC..but I must say I cannot watch when Shawn Killinger is on..tonight she has on a black dress that looks like it is falling off her body. She is definitely showing her fake chest and she just is sooooooo full of herself.

I cannot believe as classy as The other hosts all are that they would keep this bimbo looking person employed here...I don't get it..and I just rarely watch A full show with her because she just annoys me with her self centered and garish look..ugh! Please let her go...

Product or Service Mentioned: Qvc Tv Show.

Reason of review: Bad quality.

Comments

Tune into HSN and watch how REAL show hosts act, which is dignified and humble. QVC is growing a batch of wanna be movie stars - NOT!!

Plain and simple she butts in won’t let anyone talk, buys herself clothes whil hosting. I could go o with more but she’s not going to change. Full of herself

to Jan #1669820

said she was fake from the get go. some other hosts are nasty also...

Years ago she told the viewers to get Obama care. That really pissed me off.

Who the *** does she think she is? Ugly, desperate woman.

to lo54 #1635598

Amen, couldn't agree more!

I agree! I can't stand her!!!

I will not watch when she is on! If I hear shes a size 2 one more time!

And those stupid glasses at the end of her nose.....what is that!? Fire her!

I agree! Shaw is so sickening and solo into herself.

QVC needs to get rid of her. I will not watch QVC when Shawn is on.

She is no Jill or Marybeth!! Too into herself!!

Stopped watching QVC, can’t stand Shawn, until she’s gone I won’t shop there any more.

AgreeBad person as host

I agree about Shawn Killinger toning it down. Get this woman a stylist.

Her clothing style and hair are simply ridiculous for a tv professional selling beauty products and fashion. She is just hard to watch.

I can't help it but Shawn is the phoniest host,I have ever seen.I have to say,I like the majority of the hosts but not Shawn.QVCWhen she first started,she was better.You can also tell,she hates it when other are talking,she wants 100% of everyone's attention.

Yeah, do not think she is going anywhere. Get a life. You do not like her...change the channel.

Glad I am not the only one with issues with Shawn. Don't care for the hair color , liked it before she took off on maternity leave. Seems depressed even though she tries to act happy.

Why does QVC host Shawn always ignore the black model? She never calls her name, acknowledges or even have the camera focus on what she even model, let alone acknowledge or call her name.

I hope this is not because she is a black high fashion model.

Will someone please address it on air because it is very obvious and has been noticed more than several times during the show. It’s beginning to be a turnoff...

to Sarah Karnaferty #1609168

QVC + high fashion? Lol

Indeed! Ms.

Killinger is the most rude host on QVC. Besides!

She's so ignorant. Please QVC let that woman go.

to Ms. Zaidspiner #1412223

Totally agree. I thought I was the only person who found Shawn annoying and fake until I looked her up on the internet and saw so many people cannot stand her either. She is so fake!!

to Anonymous #1412647

You are SO Right! Fake, Plastic and so obnoxious!!!

to Anonymous #1488767

I agree.SHe is a big Fake and Phony.

to Ms. Zaidspiner #1577440

I am glad I am not alone,I am so sick of her rudeness and she is as phoney as the day is long.