My significant other purchased a SuperNova DLX 8" Touchscreen Color WiFi Tablet by Pandigital, item number E202817, from QVC on 12/18/2011, order number 4025060822, my total amount for this purchase was $207.55 and it shipped on 12/19/2011.The tablet was a Christmas gift.

It failed to power on approximately June 2012. The manufactures warranty stated we call and get a shipping label for this product and return it to the manufacture. This was completed in September 4, 2012. In October, we called the manufacture and they stated they were out of business and there was no other information they could provide to us.

I immediately called QVC and the representative stated there were other people with the same complaint about this product and that they would escalate this complaint to their home office for a resolution. We were then referred to an "alleged company" that bought out Pandigital. However, they have no obligation to fulfill Pandigital warranties and to date have not honored the warranty. QVC failed to disclose that Pangital Company was not a legitimate company and the product we were purchasing was being sold "As Is" and that their was no warranty.

We would have NEVER purchased this product without a warranty. QVC failed to disclose that Pandigital Company was going out of business while advertising and selling their products. QVC also continues to sell Pandigital products with the knowledge that their is not a current warranty with Pandigital products. I am tired to getting the run around.

Please file a complaint with the BBB and Attorney General's office in PA.Here is the link: http://www.attorneygeneral.gov/complaints.aspx?id=

Had an Experience with Qvc?

Comments