I am too very disappointed in qvc .I ordered apple mini dec 12 with a shipp date of dec 17 when the date of shipment got here my order still stated that it hadn't shipped I called every day and got the same question that it will be there on the 24th .

As this is a Christmas gift for some one who is coming in from out of town I was very worried . Then on the 20 i get a email that the ipad mini was not going to be here until mid to late Jan. I was given a. 25 doller credit but that doesn't replace the disappointment If qvc is going to sell something they should make sure that the vendor is under contract to fill the order.

If it says in stock and you purchase it You should get it -that's misleading the customers which is totally wrong and not professional -I ended up on getting another ipad mini paying 300 more grant it has more memory 32 to 64 but that is only a 100 difference - I'm paying 200 more for the Package which if bought sep would not add up to that and I'm getting it Jan 3.I like the flex pay option thats why i Did this if i had known that i could not count on QVC I would hAve plan on something else but finding out 5 days till christmas left me in a bind -Thanks QVC for screwing up my Christmas

Had an Experience with Qvc?

Comments

Sioux Falls, South Dakota, United States #585724

No business knows how many items that they are showing will sell and how fast it will happen.I'm sure the orders are filled on a first come, first served basis.

That also applies to your local stores, their ads are printed so far ahead, that they have no idea what the supply and demand will be.

I would never order a gift, two weeks before it was needed.There can be delays in delivery, etc.