Very excited when I saw this toothbrush Phillips Sonicare Diamond Clean Toothbrush in different colors that matched their base. I picked the black brush with the BLACK charger under the glass.

I called and ordered through customer service and confirmed with the young man (I'm sure this is being recorded and the tv episode that was aired November 15, 2017.) I picked the black set that matched the charger under glass black!!. I loved it so much that I ORDERED 3 of them, one for each child. VERY VERY DISSAPOINTED the charger that was under the glass was silver/crome. does not match the toothbrush and that was the selling point for me.

I have 3 of these on payment plan for 6 months. I called customer service was treated like I was stupid, I know what I saw on TV, I know what my choice to order was black charger base that was aired on tv that day!. They tell me no it was not black, again telling me I was stupid. I told customer service and supervisor I just want what I ordered.

Now I already took 2 boxes to dallas for my kids, keeping the bases at home in Chicago, thinking no big deal they will just replace it to the correct one that aired and the color of my choice. I just want what I ordered and what was aired, customer service is not there, making us feel stupid makes it right. Now I'm stuck with 6 months payments with an item that I have to look at and NOT be happy with. Stand behind what you air and what you sell on TV.

They say I can return and get refund, now I'm disabled and I took 2 of them to dallas, so I cant return. They are telling they don't have in black anyway, which was available and I confirm my order with agent when I ordered! VERY upset, I know it is not life or death, but this is a gift for Christmas for my kids and it is not what they said it was.

Now they are throwing it back at me. Check your on air for this product showing black TOOTHBRUSH WITH BLAck charger under glass.

Review about: Philips Toothbrush.

Reason of review: Not as described.

Preferred solution: Let the company propose a solution.

Comments