QVC Customer Service
- (888) 345-5788
- (800) 345-1515
- (800) 367-9444
does not support this feature.
Currently you can call only US numbers.
Merchandise, Hosts and product variety, Some items are fine, Product, Price of item
Customer service, Return policy, Was not given proper inform, Treated me like a dog, Deceptive advertising
QVC, Inc. is one of the largest multimedia retailers in the world. The company broadcasts live 24 hours a day, all the year round. It is a wholly owned subsidiary of Liberty Media Corporation. QVC was founded in 1986 by Joseph Segel. Last year, QVC got more than 181 million phone calls in the United States alone, and shipped 166 million units worldwide. At the present time, QVC reaches more than 166 million cable and satellite homes worldwide. Every week, QVC presents more than 1,150 products 288 of these products are brand new to the QVC customer. Brand leaders include Philosophy, Dell and Bare Escentuals.
QVC is ranked 262 out of 4392 in E-commerce category
Where Reviews Came From
- West Chester, Pennsylvania, United States
- Dallas, Texas, United States
- Rochester, New York, United States
- Atlanta, Georgia, United States
- London, England, United Kingdom
- Chicago, Illinois, United States
- Miami, Florida, United States
- Washington, District Of Columbia, United States
- Mountain View, California, United States
- Saint Louis, Missouri, United States
Number of Reviews
Number of Comments
Number of Calls
Compare QVC to
Companies are selected automatically by the algorithm.
A company's rating is calculated using a mathematical algorithm that evaluates the information in your profile. The algorithm parameters are: user's rating, number of resolved issues, number of company's responses etc. The algorithm is subject to change in future