Qvc - Sheets by Northern
I have bought QVC Northern Lights many times.I love their sheets, but..I wish the MFG would make the bottom sheets with envelope flaps for better fitting and easier to be put on.
I am 70 yrs old and fight the bed every week. Also I would like the top sheets to be fitted. Their sheet counts are wonderful and it feels cool and like you are laying on satin sheets. Think you could tell them that.
I would pay more and buy more if they could do that.
I would also like a response to this suggestion/complaint.Thank you
More Review Details
- Review category
- Review rating
- 2 out of 5
You May Also Like
- "Groupon advertises a 24 week subscription to the Boston Herald Sunday edition only that retails for $136.00 for $70.00 (49% off). The problem is that the cost of home..."
- "To LifeProof Support and Legal Department, I feel that I've been completely disregarded as having a valid complaint. The process of ignoring my issue started 7 weeks ago today. ..."
- "Bought a tree last week, just tried putting up, 9 hours later, both arms scratched with blood dripping off me, wrenched back, and only have bottom up! This thing does..."
- "Went to Keith Pierson looking for a car, they told me they do accept trade in and told them about my credit score they ran all the credit check and..."
- "Saw a auction with several tool boxes for sale. The description stated "lista style" tool storage cabinet. Knowing "lista" boxes are extremely expensive and well built and known to..."
- "My husband bean dip from Payless Food store in Lafayette in, near Tippecanoe mall. Not sure what this nasty crapp is, but totally disgusting. I highly recommend that you pull..."